Principle of Operation
Liquid is pumped through the central channel of the cartridge from the bottom of the body. Suspended particles are retained on the filter media resting on the filter plate. Clean filtrate emerges out from the peripheral holes of the plate, into the tank and comes out from the bottom outlet. Filter tank wall does not come in contact with the un-filtered liquid, hence remains clean.
Feature of Reverse Flow Model
- Zero Hold Up of filtrate with out scavenging operation.
- Tank does not come in contact with unfiltered liquid, hence remains clean.
- Fast & easy removal of filter plate cartridge due to top dome design. Hence easy removal of cake.
- Uniform filter cake & aid distribution.
- Higher working pressure possible.